Sunday, August 30, 2009

Revelation

Ok so the Get Fit 4 Christ 40 day program begins tomorrow.  I was talking to someone very close to me about the program and how I am anxious to get started and I really want this to work and be different than the other "diets" or "programs" I have tried in the past.  Well, this person pretty much told me that I haven't really followed thru on the other programs or diets that I have attempted in the past.  Well, I got to thinking and they were right.  I did start off strong but then if I didn't see results right away I started to slack off.  So I got to thinking about the blog that Lyle posted about Goal Setting and where he said that A person is out of shape because he has decided to be. Well, again I got to thinking you know what he is absolutely correct!!  You always have a choice on what you decide to eat or if you want to exercise to stay healthy.  So with that being said I was thinking what am I going to do different to ensure that I will be successful doing the Get Fit 4 Christ in 40 days.  What came to mind is that I am going to decide once and for all not to be out of shape. I plan to be 100% committed to this program and making sure that I stay healthy and make healthy choices for me.  I am hoping thru this program I will come out spiritually, physically, and mentally stronger!!!  Tomorrow it begins!:-)

2 comments:

  1. You are not the only one. I usually do well in the beginning, see progress but then mess it up. Not this time. This can be a new start for ALL of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes this will be a new start fo ALL of us!! :-)

    ReplyDelete